ACMA produced Vespas from 1951 to 1962 in Fourchambault, near Dijon, France. Some interesting features of the 1955 model were:
- The fan and fan cover are like a Vespa GS150 and the engine cowl is flatter but retains the louvers like a '54.
- Available in biege for the first 6 months of 1955.
- Available in duck egg blue for the last 6 months of 1955.
- 8" wheels
- A new style of seat with internal springs
- The cast headlamp was bolted to the handlebars and included a speedometer and a new style headlight ring.
- V style rear rack
Although they look very similar, there are some small differences between the 1955 ACMA 125 and the earlier model